Monday 31 January 2011

Return







I have just returned from spending very intense 3 days in Istambul working on the new pieces and changes of Verdeagua. I can really feel that many new ideas are starting and it is very challenging. It is also a bit scary and promising, and it really makes me feel alive and energized. Here is a very small bit of Istambul, its smells, its colors, and every thing that sorounds me is a source of inspiration. In the next posts I will start letting you see the new projects. Get ready.

Acabo de regresar de Estambul, donde he pasado 3 días muy intensos trabajando en las nuevas piezas y sobre todo en los nuevos proyectos de mi firma Verdeagua. Llego cargada de energía y de motivación. También con un poquito de miedo ante todos los cambios que se avecinan, pero me hace sentir viva. Muestro una fotos del viaje, con diferentes detalles, todos ellos llenos de colorido y olores, que sin duda son la mejor fuente de inspiración para seguir trabajando. En los siguentes posts os iré mostrando los avances de los nuevos projectos.

No comments:

Post a Comment