Monday 17 January 2011

HOW TO DESCRIBE



Constanlty I am asked why I choose for my jewelry the name of VERDEAGUA. And I try to explain that is not just one explanation. Verdeagua is the color of the rain, of the fields of rice in Bali, of the jungle in South India, of the Mediterranean water in Menorca, a mixture of water and green, the color of nature. Elements I need to survive. It is a bit like describing what one feels when sees the feet of her child. It is very personal... but is just a miracle.

Contuniamente me preguntan por que elegí el nombre de Verdeagua para mi firma. Intento explicar que no hay una sola explicación. Verdeagua es el color de la lluvia, del los campos de arroz en Bali, de la jungla en el Sur de la India, del agua del Mediterráneo en Menorca, una mezcla entre verde y azul, agua, elementos de la naturaleza imprescindibles para sobrevivir. Es como si te preguntan qué se siente al ver los pies de tu hijo..algo personal, pero un milagro.

No comments:

Post a Comment